March 24, 2015

First Post

It seems appropriate for the first post to be an introduction of sorts. So first off, a little about me:

I am a graduate from Southern New Hampshire University with a BA in Game Design and Development. Since Graduation I've been working as a Permissions Coordinator by day and pursuing my passions at night. I am into writing, art, animation, project management, and of course, games and gaming.

I don't have a whole bunch of time in my schedule to do all the creative work that I want to do and I find that a lot of the time, I hop back and forth between projects in order to keep all my skills sharp. This blog will serve as a home for all the random things I am currently working on so long as they are not confidential in some way.

I will be posting up things I am trying out, things I have improved upon, current projects, works that I have published somewhere/somehow (particularly writing pieces), and maybe even just things that I like. I already have a portfolio site which can be found at http://derekbailey.me which is a more formal place for me to post up what I think the best of my work is, so this blog is going to be a place for...well for everything else. I think it will be beneficial for me, and hopefully it will be entertaining for someone.


No comments:

Post a Comment